Terms & Conditions
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
USE OF WIDGETS
· Use the Widget to offer or promote, or otherwise use the Widget in association with, any products or services for sale.
· Use the Widget (or any content displayed in connection with or through it) in any manner that would constitute an endorsement by us of any Product, service, activity or brand contained on your website.
· Place the Widget on any website that includes content that is offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise in appropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
· Use the Widget in any manner that prevents the end user of your website from linking directly to the applicable page of our Website.
We reserve the right to discontinue providing any Widget at any time. We further reserve the right to direct you to cease displaying or otherwise using any Widget, for any or no reason and without liability to you or any third party.
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on our Website. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account, and you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +27 (0) 67 407 5628. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Scents South Africa for losses incurred by The Scents South Africa or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
OR SUBMITTED BY YOU
By submitting or posting Content to the Website, you grant The Scents South Africa the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, and promote this Content in any medium. Once you submit or post Content to the Website, The Scents South Africa does not need to give you any further right to inspect or approve uses of such Content or to compensate you for any such uses. Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd owns all rights, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd using or incorporating Content posted to the Website.
You are solely responsible for anything you may post on the Website and the consequences of posting anything on the Website.
POSTED BY OTHER USERS
Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Website. Under no circumstances shall Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Website. If you become aware of misuse of the Website by any person, please contact Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd by emailing email@example.com or calling +27 (0) 67 407 5628. If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
USE OF WEBSITE
Impersonation of others, including a Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd employee or representative, as well as another user is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Website any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Website or use the Website to solicit others for any other commercial online service or other organization.
You may not without the prior written permission of Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd, use any computer code, data mining software, "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Website or accessed through this Website. You may not engage in the mass downloading of files from this Website; use the computer processing power of this Website for purposes other than those permitted above; or flood this Website with electronic traffic designed to slow or stop its operation. You may not establish links to or from other websites to this Website without the prior written consent of Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd.
ON THE WEBSITE
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Website. Nazania stitches (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in The Scents South Africa's sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities.
Prohibited activities include - but are not limited to - the following:
· Using the Website for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
· Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
· Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
· Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd in its sole discretion;
· Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
· Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
· Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
· Posting anything that may be "spam," as determined by Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd in its sole discretion;
· Impersonating another person when posting Content;
· Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
· Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
· Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
· Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which, in the sole discretion of Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd, exposes or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
· Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd reserves the right - but is not obligated - to do any or all of the following:
· Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Website; and
· Edit or delete any Content posted on the Website, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
If you believe any Content on the Website infringes your copyright, you may request removal of such Content (or access thereto) from this web Website by contacting The Scents South Africa as set forth below and providing the following information:
· Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
· Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
· Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
· A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
· A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Send this information by mail to:
835 Veda Avenue
Montana Park, 0182
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Website who are repeat infringers.
All content included on this Website, such as text, graphics, code, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, widgets and software, and the compilation of such content (i.e. collection, arrangement and assembly) is the exclusive property of Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd or its suppliers and is protected by South Africa and other copyright laws and international treaties. The content and software on this Website may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Website is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained in this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use or misuse of these trademarks except as expressly authorized is prohibited. Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
SUBMISSIONS TO NAZANIA STITCHES (PTY) LTD
Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to The Scents South Africa through this Website becomes the exclusive property of The Scents South Africa, and The Scents South Africa is entitled to use the information submitted for any purpose without restriction or compensation to the user sending the submission. The user acknowledges the originality of any submission communicated to The Scents South Africa and accepts responsibility for its accuracy, appropriateness and legality.
This Website and the materials, Widgets and products on this Website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, The Scents South Africa disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The Scents South Africa does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Scents South Africa does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not The Scents South Africa) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions of implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use this Website or the performance of the Widgets or products, even if The Scents South Africa or authorized representatives Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not permit limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd 's total liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Website.
As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Scents South Africa, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of this Website or any Widget, including any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a violation of these terms or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Website using your account.
In the event that a product sold is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd shall issue a credit to your credit card account.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic Of South Africa, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, and expressly not by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Pretoria and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Nazania Stitches (Pty) Ltd’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as described herein.